This week's goal is to eat a new fruit or vegetable every day. Today's fruit: papaya. Here's a video on how to cut a papaya plus extra info on the papaya.
This week's Fruit of the Spirit is joy. This week's verses for mediation and memorization is:
Psalm 100:1
Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands!
Here's the rest of Psalm 100 for added meditation.
Serve the LORD with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
Know that the LORD, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the LORD is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.
Since we are instructed to make a joyful noise, here is a song that I am teaching Zach:
I've got joy down in my heart
deep deep down in my heart
J-O-Y down in my heart
deep deep down in my heart
My Jesus put it there
and nothing can destroy,
destroy, destroy - HUH! (like a grunt)
I've got joy down in my heart
deep deep down in my heart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Any song with a grunt is awesome in my book!
ReplyDeleteIf you get tired of that song, you can always go with this one:
I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart
(where?)
Down in my heart
(where?)
Down in my heart
I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart
Down in my heart to stay
And I'm so happy so very happy
I've got the love of jesus in my heart
Down in my heart
And I'm so happy so very happy
I have the love of jesus in my heart