Monday, June 22, 2009

Fruit of the Spirit: LOVE

I am memorizing and meditating on this verse this week:

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. Mark 12:30

I picked this one because I can do motions to it and hopefully teach Zach too.

The first thing I noticed about this verse is that it refers to your heart and soul. I wonder how those are all that different. That's just the first thing I saw. I will do more research on this verse this week and post anything I find.

2 comments:

  1. Good point! It does seem strange to list all four. I know how to Love God with my heart, and kind of with my mind....but how do you love with your strength? Maybe the different ways were used for emphasis. Or maybe the Greek words have more complex meanings here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...what's the hand motion for "soul"?

    ReplyDelete